A Sex is not love
B Sex is only for faithful spouses
C Abstinence builds true love
D Early sex destroys
E Abstinence enhances self esteem
F STD, HIV/AIDS are R – E – A - L
G Keeping my virginity is HIP
H Abstinence is healthy
I Abstinence is
fun/godly
J I am worth
waiting for
K I will also wait
L Zipping up is
being REAL
M I will not be
influenced negatively
N I will not
influence negatively
O Holiness is the
trend
P Sex is to be
enjoyed, I will surely wait
Q My body is a
gift, I will not abuse it
R Resist the
tempter/temptation
S Flee appearance
of evil
T I am the image
of CHRIST
U Waiting is
wisdom
V Don’t violate
me, I am a G E M
W Why be in a
hurry friend ???
X My Mr. Or Mrs. X
will value me
Y YES!!! I will
wait
Z Zip up
Compiled by Hembadoon Alo
Hembadoon Alo is known for her passion for children especially the girl child. A journalist by training and author of 'God's word made easy'.
No comments:
Post a Comment